Friday, September 28, 2012

Glossybox September 2012!







No way! It actually came on
time this month! lol
This is only my 3rd Glossybox so far, but I'm pretty sure it's the best one ever! :D Check out what I got:

1. Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Spray 40ml/ $12.99. This one was for fine hair - moi, and the thick/coarse haired girls got a polish serum instead. I'm excited about this, I just finished my Got2B 5year-old shine spray this morning, so this is perfect timing.

2. B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 4ml, the product card says 15g/ $21 and "a soothing anti-aging lip balm with
Bio-Maple Compound and UVA/UVB sunscreens that repairs and protects. Canadian Brand!" I squeezed some on my hand, it's clear and feels very emollient  but I don't like the smell of it :S it's kind of a mix of mint and some sort of medicine.. not a fan :S

3. B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion 12ml, the product card says "A luxurious anti-aging lotion infused with honey, vitamins A&E and Bio-Maple Compound for ultimate hydration. Canadian Brand! 180ml/$41" which makes this sample worth about $2.73. The lotion is quite thin, smells nice, has a hint of baby power, good purse size.

4. NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection. (Limited Edition) FULL COMPACT/ $25
This is the product that makes this box worth it and the best ever! The pallet is quite awesome it has everything you need: 24 eye shadows, mini eye shadow base, mini liquid eye liner in black, highlighter,  2 matte and 3 shimmery blushes, and 4 shades of lip gloss. I saw these pallets at London Drugs around Christmas/ New Year time and then in April/ May my friend's mom was raving about it to me. So when I saw the spoilers I was like No Way! that's awesome! This pallet definitely made all Glossy subscribers happy this month, I know I am! I love NYX: affordable, cruelty-free, good value and quality. =)

5.  Dove ClearTone 17g anti-perspirant, travel size you can find at any drugstore travel section for under $2. It's not something to get overly excited about but I don't mind having this in my box. I wanted to try this specific kind and it's a perfect purse size for when you need to refresh your armpits on the go.

Overall this box had an approximate value of $45 which is great and I am very happy with the contents of this box, well worth the $15. Now I can't wait to start using my new goodies!

Till next time!
=)


1 comment:

  1. Looks like my box :)

    http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2012/09/glossybox-48-value-for-15.html

    ReplyDelete