No way! It actually came on
time this month! lol
This is only my 3rd Glossybox so far, but I'm pretty sure it's the best one ever! :D Check out what I got:
1. Wella Professionals Mirror Polish Spray 40ml/ $12.99. This one was for fine hair - moi, and the thick/coarse haired girls got a polish serum instead. I'm excited about this, I just finished my Got2B 5year-old shine spray this morning, so this is perfect timing.
2. B. Kamins Lip Balm SPF 20 4ml, the product card says 15g/ $21 and "a soothing anti-aging lip balm with
Bio-Maple Compound and UVA/UVB sunscreens that repairs and protects. Canadian Brand!" I squeezed some on my hand, it's clear and feels very emollient but I don't like the smell of it :S it's kind of a mix of mint and some sort of medicine.. not a fan :S
3. B. Kamins Maple Body Lotion 12ml, the product card says "A luxurious anti-aging lotion infused with honey, vitamins A&E and Bio-Maple Compound for ultimate hydration. Canadian Brand! 180ml/$41" which makes this sample worth about $2.73. The lotion is quite thin, smells nice, has a hint of baby power, good purse size.
4. NYX Cosmetics: The Crimson Amulet Collection. (Limited Edition) FULL COMPACT/ $25
This is the product that makes this box worth it and the best ever! The pallet is quite awesome it has everything you need: 24 eye shadows, mini eye shadow base, mini liquid eye liner in black, highlighter, 2 matte and 3 shimmery blushes, and 4 shades of lip gloss. I saw these pallets at London Drugs around Christmas/ New Year time and then in April/ May my friend's mom was raving about it to me. So when I saw the spoilers I was like No Way! that's awesome! This pallet definitely made all Glossy subscribers happy this month, I know I am! I love NYX: affordable, cruelty-free, good value and quality. =)
5. Dove ClearTone 17g anti-perspirant, travel size you can find at any drugstore travel section for under $2. It's not something to get overly excited about but I don't mind having this in my box. I wanted to try this specific kind and it's a perfect purse size for when you need to refresh your armpits on the go.
Overall this box had an approximate value of $45 which is great and I am very happy with the contents of this box, well worth the $15. Now I can't wait to start using my new goodies!
Till next time!